How does sharing to Instagram work?
To get started, log in to your Combo account and connect to Facebook from your Settings. You'll then be able to share to Reels as soon as you've finished editing a video, or you can share videos from your Inbox when they're finished rendering.
There are, however, a few things to know about this integration. These are limitations imposed by Instagram that are different from other connection types.
- Instagram creator accounts are not supported. Your account must be an Instagram business profile. Learn more about setting up an Instagram business profile here.
- You may need to convert to an Instagram professional account to link to a Facebook Page (if the Facebook Page is owned in a Business Manager).
- Your personal Facebook account must have an Admin role on the Page you’d like to connect to. If the Page isn’t in the drop down on your Instagram profile, check your Page’s settings on Facebook to determine if you have an Admin role.
- You can only upload 25 videos per day.
- Reels should be between 5 and 90 seconds for the best experience.
You also need to connect a Facebook page to your business account.
- Go to your Instagram profile.
- Select Edit Profile.
- Under Public Business Information, Select Page.
- Tap Create Facebook Page or Connect an Existing Page.
- Choose a Page from your Pages that you'd like to connect to or select Create a New Facebook Page.
- Tap Done after you've selected a Page or created a new Page.